Monday 18 November 2013

Just Write

Creative by Janpha @ Wikimedia Commons
I believe that everyone has a good story in them. Some people have a few. One of the enemies of writing is procrastination. We all want to write a great novel, text book or essay when we have a few more minutes or some quiet time. The reality is we put off writing and nothing gets done. So, pick up that pen or tap that keyboard; now is a good time.

Some people believe that writers should write something everyday. I do not buy into this. Whilst, I try to write as often as I can, I do not believe in writing for the sake of it. Usually, I find amongst the bilge that there might be two lines of gold - this makes it all worth it. Whether your writing is a great work of art or an important document the world deserves to read it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment